Faith Community Christian School has been serving the Belding and Greenville area since 1981. We focus on Jesus as the very foundation of our school. Our staff loves kids and sees each one as an incredible gift from God. We show the students everyday how important they are in the way we work hard to prepare them to excel spiritually, academically, and socially. The goal is achieved because of the excellent families/school partnership we have at Faith. Faith students are consistently working on or above grade level and often achieve test scores higher than the state average. Our goal is that they will continue to grow in that they will continue to grow in their love for the Lord and become a life-long learner in all areas of their lives. Our indibidualized attention, and the safe loving atmosphere work alongside the home to prepare students to apply what they have learned at Faith during these formative years an to carry it with them for the rest of their lives.
FAITH students are consistently working on or above grade level and often achieve test scores higher than the state average. Our goal is that they will continue to grow in their love for the Lord and become a life-long learner in all areas of their lives. Our individualized attention, and the safe loving atmosphere work along side the home to prepared student to apply what they have learned at FAITH during these formative years for the rest of their lives.
Why Choose Faith:
Learning Honors God
Our Christ-centered, Bible-based curriculum teaches students to honor God in all they do.
Students achieve great skills in learning – which are reflected in above-average state and national standardized scores.
Faith is a parent supported school. Faith parents are encouraged to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually involved in their children’s education.
Experienced Christian Staff
Our gifted teachers are certified in their academic areas, highly skilled in their teaching, loving to each and every student, and dedicated to the Lord, praying daily for each child to live for Jesus.
Low Student-Teacher Ratio
Small class sizes allow for a very personalized educational setting and is one of the reasons we are able to provide such a quality education to our students.
Preparing Students to Serve
Regular opportunities are provided for students to express their love for Christ in service to others.
Multiple Church Connections
Faith provides a non-denominational, Christ-centered education for students from many religious backgrounds. Our students represent over 15 local churches.
Is a Member of C.S.I.
Christian Schools International is based out of Grand Rapids and is an exceptional resource to our school in establishing and maintaining the highest of standards in Christian Education and academic excellence in our students.
Facts about Faith Community Christian School:
- Established in 1981
- Independent, evangelical, non-profit school system
- Member of Christian Schools International, an association of Christian Schools
- Caring community
- Parents actively involved in all aspects of school
- Governed by a parent-elected Board
- 15+ churches, 10+ denominations
- Christian world-and-life view taught in all areas
- Low teacher/student ratio
- Conveniently located on M-91, between the Belding & Greenville communities
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and obedience.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man, created in the image of God, disobeyed, fell from his original righteousness, and became dead in sin.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the incarnate, sinless Son of God, was crucified and arose from the dead, so that those who receive Him by faith would have everlasting life.
- We believe the regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, and that His indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe that Christ will personally return to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.